jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense Question

1. Casey White profile image81
    Casey Whiteposted 7 years ago

I don't know where to find info on my hubs on my Google Adsense Report.  I have several blogs and they are all itemized on my monthly report, but not hubpages.

Can anyone tell me how to figure out if my hubs are generating ANY income?

Casey Whit

1. JamaGenee profile image89
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Go to "My Account", then "Affiliate Settings".  Self-explanatory from there.

2. Casey White profile image81
      Casey Whiteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have done that, but I would like to see my hubpages activity within the google adsense report and there no mention of hubpages there.  What in the world am I doing wrong?

2. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Are you referring to using channels?

3. Casey White profile image81
    Casey Whiteposted 7 years ago

I'm so confused...I don't know.   When you look at your google adsense report, where do YOU see your hubpages activity listed?

4. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You can scroll down to "Quick Reports" on the first page and you'll see a choice of different reports.  You want "Adsense for Content".  Try clicking on some of the choices and see what you get!

Right now, all you'll get is a total for all your Hubs under HubPages.com.  If you want to see individual traffic for each Hub, you'll need to add each Hub as a separate Channel. 

Go to the Adsense Setup tab and choose Channels (in the blue menu along the top).  Select "URL Channels" then "Add New URL Channels" and add each Hub one by one.

Unfortunately it only starts tracking from the day you add the channels, it can't go back and work out what's already done.  Also note that once you have channels, when you do a report you'll get a meaningless total - because it counts the earnings on the individual Hubs, then counts them again on HubPages.com as a whole, then adds them together.