jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Hubber Mary Hyatt (mary615)

1. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 5 months ago

I am sad to report that Hubber Mary Hyatt (mary615) passed away yesterday after suffering a major stroke last fall. Her daughter asked that I pass on the news to her friends here at Hubpages. You may remember Mary's delightful posts about her dog Baby, her travels, her home and family, and many other topics that interested her. She was a lovely lady and she will be missed.

1. erorantes profile image31
      erorantesposted 5 months ago in reply to this

My condololences to her family and friends. It is sad when someone pass away. She will be miss. I pray for her that God forgive her mistakes and bless her for the good things. She did in her life. Then, the door of heaven opens.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 months ago
  3. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 5 months ago

Thank you Deborah. That is sad news.

4. FlourishAnyway profile image93
    FlourishAnywayposted 5 months ago

So sad.  Thank you for letting us know.  My thoughts are with her family.

5. Kiss andTales profile image29
    Kiss andTalesposted 5 months ago

This is sad news , but more so when you miss out knowing a talented writer like Mary. When I read the news I tried to recall do I know her so I went to her hubs
    Surprise to find such wonderful topics and useful information.I am sad I did not get to meet her and sad she will be missed by family and friends. But I am greatful I will still have an opportunity through HP to read her wonderful work of hubs. My sincere condolences go out to her Family and Friends. May Jehovah confort you all in this time of sorrow.

6. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 5 months ago

Mary was one of the people I would always respond to on the forums. Definitely going to miss her. RIP. Thanks for informing us Deborah.

7. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 months ago

Oh thanks for letting us know. I followed her and she will be sorely missed. sad

8. Thelma Alberts profile image81
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 months ago

OMG! Sorry to hear about that. She was a fine lady. I will be missing her. My heartfelt condolence to her family. Thanks for letting us know.

9. peachpurple profile image78
    peachpurpleposted 5 months ago

Very sorry about her passing.
    She was indeed a lovely lady
    She used to leave lots of encouraging comments on my hubs too.
    I love reading her doggie hubs.
    She will be greatly missed.
    May her soul rest in peace