jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Need help on How to Start a Good Day?

1. 0
    Rakyposted 7 years ago

I had planned to totally avoid copying content from web and write my own content to get success at HP http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/13605.

One topic is in my mind. I need some points that can help me in giving shape to topic.

Title would be : How to Start a Good Day?

Thanks for your help in advance. Once I am done with writing hub, i will let you know.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1. Don't put a question mark on your title. Start with as an ex: Pondering thoughts of early morning I have come to realize that everyone needs to begin the morning refreshed, happy and ready for the day to begin. Here are a few simple tips to get your motor running.
      etc. just an example and if you really want to learn how do to how to's also join www.ehow.com it is free and it there are simple steps to write how to's. I wish you all of the best on your first article and don't worry you will get through it.smile

2. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Be on the lookout for my comments. wink

Your link is malformed here, btw. Remove the period. =P

Tis all for now.

3. 0
    Rakyposted 7 years ago

Thanks AEvans for your nice tip. I had already published the hub. Sorry I haven't checked the forum as nobody replied for 2 days.

Still you can help me by correcting my mistakes smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A goodmorning makes whole day good. We never think of few important things which are essential to make our day good. We are the ones who can spoil our day, and we are only the once who can make day good. Pump yourself up with some optimism. You should start a good day yourself.*** See below and you can utilize but I am only giving an example, you will do it don't fret. Use this article as a stepping stone and you will see a significant difference as the months go by.smile

Pumping ourselves up with optimism in the morning by doing several things can give us a jump start on our well being. Starting out with a positive attitude can make a world of difference when you greet the day. Here are a few tips to get the motor running.

* Write your tips in reverse 10,9,8, etc. You are trying to go in the right direction and use spell check before you publish. smile

1. 0
        Rakyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks AEvans for help.. I will make the changes..Please let me know if they look fine.