jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Scientific Reasons to Things Pt: 1

1. 60
    Taha-Anwarposted 8 months ago

Hello Hubbers,

I would love your help in passing Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Scientific Reasons to Things Pt: 1                        Why do we Get deaf yawning ....or...Why do leaves change color (must be signed in to view).I cant believe it i changed the title , fixed the problem added more media and more content. (it contains more than 1300 words) and still it does not get featured even though now my rating has gone up to 75. What i'm missing here.. What i'm doing wrong. What can I do to further improve? Thanks!

2. Justin Breeze profile image84
    Justin Breezeposted 8 months ago

Hey Taha, try scanning your article again for small grammatical errors. Here's an example in the popcorn section "photosynthesis in which plants makes it food.It .."  Should probably say "photosynthesis in which a plant makes its food. (Space) It..."

Lastly, after proofreading, consider giving your images a sourced link that shows where you found them and add any references that you made to scientific statements.

1. 60
      Taha-Anwarposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks ill do that and is the quality assessment test done by bots or people?

1. Justin Breeze profile image84
        Justin Breezeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

People. Real moderators smile

working