jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Most Effective Stock Investing Indicators

1. williamlim96 profile image61
    williamlim96posted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Most Effective Stock Investing Indicators (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image87
      Millionaire Tipsposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Here is what I would do if this was my hub.

1.  Use the words Moving Average in the title. That way people who are interested will know what it is about.
      2.  Check grammar and spelling.  For example, you have " known by every single investors".  Investor should be singular since you are talking about one single investor.  Also if every investor knows it, why do they need to read an article about it?
      3. Take out the ratings capsule.  It isn't for rating articles.
      4. Take out the word FOREX.  It is hurting you and not helping you here.
      5. Work on the introduction and conclusion.  After reading the article, you tell me you are going to share your information in a way that is easier to understand. Do it now.  The reader is going to wonder why you wasted their time reading this article if there is a better one coming.

1. williamlim96 profile image61
        williamlim96posted 11 months ago in reply to this

known by every single investor but there are still a lot of ways to use the moving average and new investors may still new to this indicator.

i said 'i will share the information in a way that is easier to understand', i mean all my sharing will be easier to be understood including this sharing.
        is it my problem? may be i did not state it clearly

2. williamlim96 profile image61
    williamlim96posted 11 months ago

thanks Millionaire Tips, i will try to make the correction.

working