Moving to the Niche Sites: Google Answer Box (Knowledge Graph) Feeback

1. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 5 months ago

I'm posting in the Improving your Hub Category as I want to post a link to one of my hubs. This hub in question was Hub Pro Edited during the first wave whenever that was (a year or so ago, maybe).

Anyway, what I've done is got rid of amazon capsules and replaced them with text based links in the text instead. That's something that was done on one of my hubs before it was moved over and it's doing really well on the niche site now.

Another hub that is on the niche site is now showing on the Google Knowledge Graph - a table I created is the first thing you see when you search for the search term. The knowledge graph is the preview you see when you search for terms beginning with "how to" for instance - for those of you who don't know about it yet. That's getting me good traffic.

So, to mimic the requirements getting on the knowledge graph I googled popular search terms of my other hub: How to water tomato plants: … -right-way and implemented lists, both numbered and bullet lists as required. This would not just help the reader, but also increase my chances of being shown up there. Since the hub already ranks well for plenty of terms.

If you've got a hub on a niche site, you may want to edit it and add some lists where helpful, since these are niche sites, there's a good chance of getting on the knowledge graph.

P.S: If any of you have feedback on what else I could do to improve this hub, please do let me know smile I'm going to be following this on the other hubs I have as well, as time permits. Good thing I don't have many.

2. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 months ago

Are you using your own amazon id or HP's id for the text links?
    I think this is useful info about the graphs and table wink

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 5 months ago in reply to this

When you chose to place a link, you have a few options:
      - Custom URL
      - A hub
      - Amazon: This is what I chose, it alternates at the regular 60:40. I only recently found out about this from Robin when I wondered what they did to my Amazon capsules hehe.