jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: FREE vs PAYING social media, who are your real frie

1. Kirstymay profile image60
    Kirstymayposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub FREE vs PAYING social media, who are your real friends? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Quite a few problems with your hub:

*It reads like a blog post rather than an article.
      *There are no relevant images.
      *Several spelling errors (defiantly/definitely).
      *Title too long. It should be in Title Case.
      *Big blocks of text. Needs breaking up.
      *Sentences are too long.
      *The content is sort of blah. Never heard of 'my lot' and nothing you wrote about it piqued my interest.

You need help: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Kirstymayposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Ok and thanks for your opinion. Well atleast you have heard of my lot now wink

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Not really an opinion; the points I made are preventing your hub from being featured. Address them and you might get it through QAP wink

Kirstymayposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I was not really trying to write an article yet. I was more trying to get enough information for a blog I'm writing. (reason for all the questions), and the poll at the bottom was to help me try get the information that I was wanting. Thanks for the advice though. smile

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 7 months ago in reply to this

It is spelled myLot, all one word, capital L. I think the article asks some valid questions. If you want get anyone to answer your poll, you will need to have your hub featured.

Since the hub is mostly about myLot, I think I would include that in the title. Maybe "myLot vs Twitter" theraggededge is right, the title is too long, and you do need to fix your spelling errors.

working