jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

What the heck is TurboFuture.com?

1. nicomp profile image59
    nicompposted 15 months ago

In my Notifications menu there's a notification of a new comment in "5-Symptoms of a RAM Problem and How to Fix It"  When I click on the link it takes me to:
    https://turbofuture.com/computers/5-Sym … t-16802526

and it looks just like HubPages but I'm not logged in.

What's up?

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 15 months ago in reply to this

It is one of HubPages new niche sites. You have to sign in using your HP username and password.

2. Glenn Stok profile image94
      Glenn Stokposted 15 months ago in reply to this

You had left several comments in that hub over the past three years, so you are following it and getting notifications whenever anyone else comments. That hub was recently moved to TurboFuture, one of the new niche sites.

Make sure you keep up with the latest news and changes in HP's weekly newsletter so you understand what's happening. If you're not getting that, check your settings and also make sure it's not going into your spam folder.

nicompposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I have no interest whatsoever in keeping up with the latest news and changes in HP's weekly newsletter. If I was making money or even if I was being treated equitably, then perhaps.

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I keep up with the latest news expressly to discover the new ways in which they are going to treat me less equitably.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
            paradigmsearchposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I have seen. You are respected per reply (what a mess), it's not right. I hope for number systems.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
              paradigmsearchposted 15 months ago in reply to this

At back. Need to think. Hold here. May mayback.

2. nicomp profile image59

Calculus, I guess it's better to know what's coming before it smacks you in the figurative face.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 15 months ago

I have a computer programming language hub that is perfect for TurboPast. Then again, I've seen other old programming languages on TurboFuture, so maybe my hub could go there as well? Hint. Hint. Hint.

A long shot, since HP has no reason to even look at this thread. big_smile

I taught Turbo Pascal and Turbo C. Those were the days...

working