jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: annmarie

1. Ann Marie 1014 profile image60
    Ann Marie 1014posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub annmarie (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 months ago in reply to this

First off, your title should not be your name.  The title should reflect what you are writing about like, "The Benefits of Working From Home".  Beyond that, you don't have a lot of content.  Expand the content, break up the text capsules a bit, and add good quality images.  Take pictures of your workspace, or home office.

Take a look at some of the hubs written by others on the site, to get some ideas of the quality of content that is needed to pass the Quality Assessment Program. 

And, like relache said, it should not be structured like a blog.  A hub should be more like an article, providing useful information.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 months ago

Ann Marie, it looks like you need to take the time to go through the Learning Center and actually read up on how this site works and how the admin wants Hubs to be crafted.  Hubs are not supposed to be like a personal blog.

3. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 5 months ago

Ann Marie, I left a comment on your hub.

4. Engelta profile image84
    Engeltaposted 5 months ago

Well, I will list a few things you can do:
    1. A decent title that shows what your content is about.
    2. Photos please! You need to add a couple of photos, best if you add 3-4 photos. Don't forget to name the source.
    3. You should re-write most of your content. Be careful not to use the same words or expressions over and over again.
    4. Some of your points need much more explaining. So write longer paragraphs.