jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. Eldritch Elegy profile image61
    Eldritch Elegyposted 7 years ago

I'd like a "respond" button on other's comments. It's hard to keep track of conversations when you're not notified of responses.

A "comment moderation" page where we could approve, deny, mark as spam, respond and view other's responses to us would be helpful.

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

You can see your own comments, but you just have to go check out the hubs to see if there was a response. I do see where a notification would be interesting, but it should be optional because I don't want a notification for each hub that I comment on, much less for each time someone comments on that hub.

There's one site that sends you a notification when someone responds to the blog post, and every time someone posts a comment, I get an email. It can get frustrating when you have over 20 emails from the same blog post. The optional button is great, but I usually forget it, and it's defaulted to receive notifications.

I do see though, there the respond button would work because you would only receive notifications for those who pushed that button, but what if other people responded to you, leaving a comment, but not pressing the button? You wouldn't get the notification.

3. 0
    shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago

it is good idea ,
    but i don't think hubpges will think about this , untill 6-12 months.

1. Whitney05 profile image68
      Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why 6-12 months? They do read these forums, and consider many of the ideas, so if they like this one and find that it will benefit hubbers, they'll put it on the list. Where on the list will depend on how important of a change they think it is.

I don't think it's that important, as see a number of issues that is potentially associated, such as the ones I mentioned. (tons of emails flooding my inbox or people responding to you without clicking the respond button that would notify you, being just two).

I don't like it personally. Typically, I remember the hubs that I really want to read any responses to. If I don't remember the hub, then the response isn't too important to me.

1. 0
        shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you were true ,
        but my way to say is ,
        they haven't include many of the features for the long time.
        i had written 6-12 months on the basis of them.
        well ,
        good luck,
        if this request get approved.