How Can I Tell When My Hub is Published?

1. Kent Merritt profile image81
    Kent Merrittposted 4 months ago

Hello, all!

I haven't used Hubpages for several years, but I've decided to dust off my account and fire it up again.

I submitted a hub yesterday (not sure of the exact hour) but I don't think it's published yet. How can you tell?  Here's the hub: … ucky-Chops

I haven't received any email notification yet, and there doesn't appear to be a score next to the article on my Account page.  Obviously, there is a direct link that works, but it doesn't show the article listed on my profile page. It's been years since I've been a part of this community, can somebody let me know if and when it will be published?

2. Sandi Kroeger profile image87
    Sandi Kroegerposted 4 months ago

Welcome back!! Just go up under your name & click on "my account". There.. as you scroll down, you can see all the hubs you have submitted and which have been published along with other info about the hubs! Normally it has been taking about 24 hours for me to find out if my hub was published or not. :-)

3. julieann26 profile image82
    julieann26posted 4 months ago

If you scroll down to the bottom of the My Account page you will see a key which explains the symbol that is displayed under Featured.