jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My hub page showing ads but I am not earning any amout.

1. shivam Pal profile image2
    shivam Palposted 10 months ago

Hi hubpage community,

Can you guide me why I did not earn money from my hub page when my hub page showing ads regularly. If anyone has suggestion respond soon.  I wait for first  amount.
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13045998_f1024.jpg

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 months ago

Do you have an Adsense account?  If you don't have an Adsense account then you cannot earn anything from Hubpages. 

You will still see ads on your Hubs even if you do not have Adsense, because Hubpages earns from those ads.

However, looking at your Hubs, I would not expect your Hubs to be earning well even if you do have Adsense, because your standard of English is not good enough.

1. shivam Pal profile image2
      shivam Palposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Dear Marisa,

I have an active Google Adsense account and I also check My blog have many page views. So I think this error is unknown for me rather than this issue. You also check. If you know process share with me.

Thanks

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13047020_f248.jpg

1. NateB11 profile image91
        NateB11posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Most people find they earn more, especially from views, when they activate the HP Ad Program, which is the one program you don't have activated. The HP Ad Program earns per impression so it tends to be a good earner.

Adsense is more difficult to earn from because you generally don't earn much except from clicks. Also, you can only see your Adsense earnings by looking at them at your Adsense account. HP Ad Program earnings are shown here at HP on your Earnings Reports page.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 months ago

What do you mean by "many" page views. 

With Adsense, you should expect to earn between $1 and $5 per 1,000 views.  But if people do not click on the ads, you will not earn anything.  Perhaps people are not staying long enough on your Hubs to notice your ads.

I would advise you to activate the HubPages Ad Program as you will probably find it produces better earnings for you.

working