I'd like feedback on my Hub: Rising Crimes in India

1. mohammed karjat profile image29
    mohammed karjatposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Rising Crimes in India. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

Mohammed

There are several issues that I see in this and several other of your articles. Primarily it's a problem of English grammar. Your opening sentence is an example.

"The two most important reasons which has given a rise to Crimes in India are “Corruption” which is rampant in all walks of life and “Deterrent “ which does not restrict a person from committing the crime again."

Here's a better rendering:

"The two most important reasons for rising crime in India are 'corruption,' which is rampant in all walks of life and lack of 'deterrent,' which does not stop people from committing crimes again." Although corruption and deterrent should not be in quotation marks at all.

Then: "The high and the mighty with money and influence power have got away with anything and everything, including mass murders." That's a very damning claim and it needs to be supported with actual cases.

Your images don't have any credits and this will be one reason why the article doesn't pass QA.

1. mohammed karjat profile image29
      mohammed karjatposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your suggestions.

working