jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense ID

1. Anita Hasch profile image79
    Anita Haschposted 9 months ago

Hi, I want to check if my adsense ID has been entered correctly. Instructions I tried to follow but they assume I know where everything is. I don't. Says I must sign in to my adsense account. Don't know how to do this. Went to settings
    Ad program      affiliate code        active
    Amazon program   hubacc----       active

under the Ad program affiliate code is a no similar to my adsense ID I received with email, but not the same.
    Am I looking in the right place?
    Thanks for any help

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 9 months ago in reply to this

If it says active on your Account Earnings page, then your Adsense is activated; but I think you are wanting to check if the correct Adsense ID was entered, at least that's what I understand from your question.

You can sign into your Adsense account here https://www.google.com/adsense/start/#? … ctive=none

Once you're signed into your account, you can click on your email address in the upper right corner and it will show your publisher ID which is your Adsense ID.

The code for the Ad Program will not be the same as your Adsense ID. Those are two different programs. There is the HP Ad Program and the Adsense program and then Amazon and Ebay.

1. Anita Hasch profile image79
        Anita Haschposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your assistance Nate B11. I will check it out.

1. NateB11 profile image92
          NateB11posted 9 months ago in reply to this

No problem.

working