How Do I Get to This Comment to Moderate It?

1. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 4 months ago

My feed page shows that I have a comment, yet when I click the number one in the circle it takes me to my comments dashboard which shows no comments.

Where do I go to access this phantom comment? I tried all of the different filters (including the new "low quality" filter) and both of the "sort by" functions and can't find anything new. Also, I'm signed into all six sites I have hubs on, in case that makes a difference.

I tried in Chrome, then Firefox on my desktop then I tried using the Chinese browser that came with the device on my Cube tablet, then Chrome for Android. I had no luck finding the comment.

1. jackclee lm profile image79
      jackclee lmposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I have noticed there is some delay between the posting of comments and the notifications. Perhaps you just need to wait a few minutes for the system to catch up...

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 months ago

I had this same problem over the weekend. Eventually I gave up and logged out....then when I logged back into HP a few hours later I was able to access the comment.

So my advice is... don't make yourself nuts. Forget about it for a while and try again later.