jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Can i get feedback on my first hub????

1. Ashley DeVaney profile image61
    Ashley DeVaneyposted 4 months ago

I published my first hub and it was unpublished. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I was denied by Google AdSense... What does it take to get approved and do i have what it takes?

1. erorantes profile image32
      erorantesposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I was reading your hub. The best way to get your hub published  and accepted  by other sites. It is by making them perfect. You need to read the hub pages learning center. Good luck with your hub. I love it. After you read the rules; you need to go back and edit your hub. Them, Google will like too.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago in reply to this

If you want specific advice on that Hub, then check to see if there's a special link in the email you were sent by HubPages.  If so, then you need to use that link to post on the forums so we can see it.

As for Adsense - Adsense will not approve you until they can see that you are serious about writing, and that you can produce good quality work consistently.  That means they won't even consider your application until you've written at least 20 quality Hubs, and you've been a member for at least a month.

3. 32
      jerrycarmanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Yes you have what it takes but they do not seem to have what it takes. They have thousands of hubs to go through at a time and they can not be fair with everybody at once.

1. 61
        Charly Tennesposted 4 months ago in reply to this

be patient and keep on doing what you are doing!

4. 71
      JaneanOvermanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi. I am new too. Seems there is lots to take in on this site. I clicked on your profile but it doesn't show me the hub you have written.

5. jackclee lm profile image80
      jackclee lmposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I wrote a hub a while ago that should help new writers here on Hubpages.
      You can find it by searching "How to create a hub and get featured" from the search bar.
      Good luck.

6. Siva222 profile image74
      Siva222posted 4 months ago in reply to this

You need to be writing a minimum of 15 to 20 hubs and get them published in Hubpages to be accepted by google. If you are from certain countries ( like asian countries) then you need to be a member of hubpages for a minimum of 6 months before trying to apply. Best of Luck. I am following your hubs.