jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Making it yourself

1. elsiepieters profile image60
    elsiepietersposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Making it yourself (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Welcome to HubPages.

You may not realise what HubPages is about. Your hub is thin on information and consists of one paragraph and some photos showing how to bend a piece of wire.

HubPages is not a blogging site, nor a place to post 'snippets'. Hubs are fully-formed standalone articles that offer some benefits to the reader. They should be of a good standard of English - spelling and grammar. Think of the site as a good quality magazine.

Start here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I'm sure you can improve and make this a good place for you to share your perspective and knowledge.

Hope that helps.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 months ago

There are several grammar and spelling problems.

"hole lot of tit bits laying around...and a hole lot more." The word you should be using is whole. Also, it's tidbits not tit bits.

"Like this butterfly." is not a complete sentence. Neither is "Either for my own personal use or as a gift."

Also, there is almost no information beyond a few personal experiences.

3. julieann26 profile image81
    julieann26posted 4 months ago

The title could be a bit more clearer as I don't know what "it" is.  What are you making?

4. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 4 months ago

The hub is much too short and lacking information apart from the photos telling you how to bend a piece of wire into a "z" shape. Also, the title should be something like" How to Make a Butterfly Hair Accessory" so readers immediately know what the hub is about. Also, as previously explained, you have a number of spelling and grammar mistakes.