I'd like feedback on my Hub: Problems With Elsa's Ice Powers In Disney's Frozen

1. Freya Yuki profile image74
    Freya Yukiposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Problems With Elsa's Ice Powers In Disney's Frozen Movie. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 13 months ago in reply to this

This is a great hub.  The biggest problem I saw with it is your use of the word "overpowered" to mean having too many powers.  That is not what the dictionary defines as overpowered.  It means "defeated or overcome with superior strength."  Overpowered is what happens to the person who doesn't have as many powers, not to someone who has too many.

I saw that you used images from Amazon. You aren't allowed to use images from Amazon without having an Amazon capsule. I didn't see one, but you might have one.  Make sure that you read the rules about Amazon capsules because having a hub that is considered spammy will keep it from being featured.

1. Freya Yuki profile image74
        Freya Yukiposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I did have Amazon capsules. When the hub didn't get featured, I removed the capsules to see what would happen. The capsules are back and the hub is now featured. I think the problem was the ratings capsule and ratings guide that I had at the end of the hub. I got a message that the hub was snipped and the only thing that was snipped was the ratings capsule and guide. After that, the hub got featured.

working