jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Are Stats Messed Up RIght Now?

1. Solaras profile image93
    Solarasposted 5 months ago

Stats show my pageviews on this account double their normal views, and on my other ailing HP account they are up 4 times over their normal views.  Please tell me this is not an issue with the stats program.  Is anyone else experiencing these same strange effects.

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Yes, I just noticed a significant rise in traffic. Also hoping it's not just a glitch.

2. suraj punjabi profile image90
    suraj punjabiposted 5 months ago

Same here! I hope its correct and not some mistake.

3. amuno profile image86
    amunoposted 5 months ago

Same here, only that my stats have been going up steadily for the last 7 days. Also hoping it ain't a glitch.

4. Don Bobbitt profile image95
    Don Bobbittposted 5 months ago

As a 6-year Hubber, my recommendation is to sit and wait. Often, very often in fact, the Great Google will adjust it's Panda algorithms and watch the data vary so they can then redesign the next version of their search priorities. So, just sit and wait. we have no control, and neither Google nor HP is a non-profit company. Things will change back to something else soon.
    DON

5. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 5 months ago

There's clearly been some kind of increase based on Google analytics but the latest increases are very suspect due to stats glitching in and out the past day or so. I hope it's legit but if other hubbers are saying something's up then it's usually a stats issue.

6. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 months ago

My traffic is way up and the earnings are lower. roll

7. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 months ago

There was an issue with our stats database last night.  Our engineers will take a look at it today and see what it takes to sort it out.

We will post more when we have more details.

Thanks,

Paul

8. Kylyssa profile image94
    Kylyssaposted 5 months ago

It's a bummer that our increase in views isn't real. I was really hoping that maybe Google had lifted some of the penalties on HubPages.

1. Chriswillman90 profile image90
      Chriswillman90posted 5 months ago in reply to this

You're telling me, these current pseudo stats are what I've dreamed of achieving this year.

9. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 months ago

The stats should be reporting accurately now. Let us know if you see problems. Thanks!

1. amuno profile image86
      amunoposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Good to know

10. alikhan3 profile image91
    alikhan3posted 5 months ago

Gosh they trolled me! and I was thinking of having achieved all time high page views.

working