I'd like feedback on my Hub: 6 Steps Toward Improving Your Mental Health

1. Ryan101Blair23 profile image62
    Ryan101Blair23posted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 6 Steps Toward Improving Your Mental Health (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 4 months ago

I would remove the links to the information on other sites. Your goal is to keep your reader on your HubPages articles as long as possible, not send them away to someone else's site. Another goal is to provide all the information the reader needs in your article -- your reader shouldn't need to go elsewhere to get the answers your article's title promises.

The other possible problem I see is the photos -- did you take them yourself? If so, you need to provide that information in the spaces provided in the photo capsules. If you didn't take them, you need to make sure you have the right to use them. If you didn't take them, where did you find them? Are they free to use or do they require that you purchase a license to use them? If you simply copied them from other sites and are using them without permission,you'll have to remove them and replace them with photos you have a legal right to use, and cite that information when you do.

Otherwise I think the article is fine. Perhaps a little short and general. Perhaps. (Honestly, I just skimmed it.) If you can go a little more in depth, that might help. I would try removing the links and citing the photos, assuming you took them yourself or have a legal license to use them. If that doesn't get your article published, try going a little more in depth on the topic.

Welcome and best wishes.