jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is this!

1. icewave5 profile image59
    icewave5posted 7 years ago

For the software and internet tip and tricks hub i created it seems to be that the number next to the title is falling slowly it use be like 80+ and now its dropped to 76. What is going on? i added more stuff and the content i believe is great.. i have a feeling someone is purposely rating it down..

And i was wondering if i added too much stuff, since it look much bigger than other hubs.

1. packerpack profile image59
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did you see your Hub score lately. It is 88 now!! I guess you will feel better now.

I agree with Marisa that people may not spend much time on your Hub if you give too many outside links there. You have placed some of the links as text. You can make all the out-bond links as text, this will prevent readers going out of your Hub immediately and hence they will be spending more time there as a result there will be chances of ad clicks smile

However I do not agree with Marisa on the length of content in your Hub. I feel it is good. In fact your Hub must have some decent volume. I have see Hub that are much longer then yours but they doing good.

2. 0
    shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago

wait 1-2 days ,
    it will start increasing.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I do think the Hub is a bit too long.  Perhaps split it up into two Hubs, "software tricks" and "internet tricks".  Hubs are not like blogs - you don't keep going back and adding to the same one (although you might edit and tweak).  Instead, you write a new one.

I'm wondering what you're looking to achieve here?  If the links in your Hub are affiliate links (i.e. you get a commission if someone downloads the software) then I can see your purpose.  However, it seems to me that you're not going to earn much from Adsense, because people will leave your site by clicking on your download links, rather than on ads.

4. aniketgore profile image71
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

Split it also wait it will increase.