jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Pause...moment of awww

1. Shenz profile image61
    Shenzposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Pause...moment of awww (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hello and welcome,

You may be misunderstanding what HubPages is about. Your hub reads like a personal blog post. Hubs are meant to be stand-alone informative articles of around 800-1500 words, complete with images and other components. Titles should be search-engine friendly, in other words be composed of keywords that people are searching for. Your aim is to bring external traffic to your work. The more people who visit your articles, the more you will get paid.

The best place to begin is here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

You write well, so I don't think you'll have any problems in producing great articles.

1. Shenz profile image61
        Shenzposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the feedback ;-)

2. erorantes profile image34
      erorantesposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hello miss Shenz. You are going in the right direction with your article. You need to read hub pages learning center. Then go back and finish your hub. You need to check your gramma and punctuation. I like the picture. Good luck to you with your hub.

1. Shenz profile image61

Thank you for the feedback erorantes :-) I'm working on a new article, hopefully it will pass the QAP

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 months ago in reply to this

You should take the time to read a few hubs that already are featured so that you can get a good idea of how to structure one.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 months ago

^^^ what theraggededge said. This isnt  a micro-blogging site.

1. Shenz profile image61

Understood :-)

working