Suspicious Email Sent from one of my Hubs.

1. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 4 months ago

Hey guys.  I have this hub 'The Johnny Gosch Tragedy'.  From time to time I get weird comments from folks claiming a conspiracy theory, cover up, etc. against the mother of Johnny Gosch.  Now I know there are a lot of kooks out there with delusions, psychosis, and paranoia.  But this one takes the taco.  He sent me a private message.  This sounds like a schizophrenic person.  Never ceases to amaze me.  Frankly, I don't believe this dude. But I thought it interesting enough to put out here on the forums for some input.  Here is his email:

Adam (
    has sent you this message.
    (email address not verified)

Do not contact Noreen Gosch until after we have spoken by phone. I have already talked to her and she is involved in the cover up. I was in the Monarch program and was used in the cover up of Johnny,s abduction. I have physical proof And Noreen and the FBI have been working to interfere with me investigation into my past where I was used in CIA black operations. I have Johnny,s birth marks and many memories that belong to Johnny and the is a chance that I may be him. They repressed many of my childhood memories using SRA in the program.

Please communicate with me by phone as my Email is being tracked.

call 760-898-2024

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I wouldn't contact him. It just sounds bizarre.

1. donotfear profile image90
        donotfearposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I don't plan on contacting the dude.  It was just weird.