jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Really getting frustrated

1. dragonangel16137 profile image58
    dragonangel16137posted 8 months ago

I have done EVERYTHING I can think of to change my one hubpage i am trying to publish.  I have taken out ALL links.  Have added pics and polls and it looks better then my one hub I have already published if i do say so myself.  But it STILL doesn't approve my hub for publication.  Can someone PLEASE tell me exactly what I am doing wrong here with this hub, so I can finally get it approved and featured!!???

1. DrMark1961 profile image91
      DrMark1961posted 8 months ago in reply to this

You need to provide a link, otherwise we have no idea which hub you are talking about.

2. Copper Man profile image84
      Copper Manposted 8 months ago in reply to this

It's frustrating, too, not to have a link to the hub in question in order to provide helpful feedback.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 months ago

You've had some accurate answers on your other post asking the same question.

dragonangel16137posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank you and for the other two i wasn't sure if i was allowed to post the link as it said you couldn't post that otherwise you would be banned....so I posted it to one where i could.  thank you

3. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 months ago

Earlier I saw an article of yours about Halloween Cookies. Is this the one in question? I see it's no longer published.

However, I would suggest loosing the caps for words in the middle of text. Also, exclamation points should only be used for exclamations such as Wow! or Oh!.

Ok thank you Rupert I will go through and switch those!!  So far I corrected things yesterday and am still waiting to see if it got published or not for both hubs!!!  Thanks!!

2. dragonangel16137 profile image58

Also no it was for my ways to advertise hub!!  smile

4. TheGarima profile image60
    TheGarimaposted 8 months ago

Really,,,,,,

working