jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Types of Insurance Needed for the Rapture

1. Reluctant Revival profile image83
    Reluctant Revivalposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Types of Insurance Needed for the Rapture. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Say Yes To Life profile image86
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I think you need to make it clear who needs what particular type of insurance.  Group together the types needed by the raptured people, then place in another group the types needed by those who are left behind.  Put the pictures at the beginning of each insurance type rather than the end, and place your poll survey at the end of the article.  That should help.

Reluctant Revivalposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your insight.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 months ago

Says "no longer published."

That was quick. (shrugs)

ok....I just republished it....sorry for the inconvenience.

I still need help though.....this is the 8th time I have republished this article. Hubpages keeps unpublishing it because it needs improvement.....any help will be appreciated....thank you.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 months ago

Just a wild guess, all those outgoing links to other sites may be tripping the "overly promotional" trigger.

O.K..... Thank you.... I didn't know if I needed to link to my sources or not....Thank you again!

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago

When writing, consider what information your reader is looking for and don't include information they don't want.

In this case, both the tables are irrelevant, they don't contain any info that your reader is looking for. 

There is far too much repetition in the article - every paragraph starts by repeating the warning about damage from unmanned machinery.  I would explain that ONCE, at the start of the article, giving examples of the kind of damage that would cause, then you don't have to explain it again and again.  Right now, all that repetition sounds as though you are deliberately padding out the article with needless repetition.

I would add one more option on your poll - "I don't care".

Thank you for your insight

5. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 5 months ago

As satire, this article is great. If it is straight, it makes an excellent primary source for anyone studying the irrational.

Well done either way. You have shown me a psychic reality I could never have guessed at.

Thank you for your insight.

6. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 5 months ago

I love the way you mix the mundane (insurance) with the cosmologically stupendous (floating off to heaven).

Can I suggest a better image?

https://gerryco23.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/stanley-spencer-christs-entry-into-jerusalem-1920.jpg?w=725&h=568

Stanley Spencer could be fertile ground for you.

That is an interesting image. Thank you for your suggestion.

working