jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New Niche Sites - Organic Traffic Up 25%

1. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 3 months ago

So as I've said multiple times - I don't care what Hubpages does, as long as I maintain or increase in traffic. I trust Hubpages, after watching the steps they've taken over the last 6 years.It's just one of my smaller but steady income streams now.

I didn't really pay much attention to the niche site moves. However I'm just throwing in my results. I checked my stats on Analytics and over the last 2 months, I've seen around a 20% rise in organic traffic. This is usually the lowest traffic point of the year for me, so that's really good.

Hope everyone else is enjoying good results too smile

1. Global-Chica profile image92
      Global-Chicaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I haven't been 'active' on Hubpages for quite some time but am noticing a higher monthly payout in the past two months - I suppose that's due to the move to niche sites. Great job, Hubpages!

2. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Are you sure it's 20%?  With just 1/3 of my hubs on niche sites, total traffic is up closer to 75% than 20%.  And like you, this is the slow season.  One hub has gone from stretching to reach 200/day to commonly making 800/day at it's high point each week.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 3 months ago

Yup quite a few niches are doing well. Some not that great, or so I heard. My traffic is up too. Around 60 - 70%. That's with just 2 of them moved to niche sites. I'm in season for some hubs though, which are not on the niche sites. So on the whole the niche sites have an increase of around 50% in my case.