jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 10 Easy Ways Meditation For Beginners

1. ninesonson profile image71
    ninesonsonposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 10 Easy Ways Meditation For Beginners (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Diego Esperante profile image82
      Diego Esperanteposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Okay, the article idea is pretty good. To be honest, there is very little that calls my attention these days. But what is obvious from your article right from the beginning, and I´m sorry to say it this way, but it´s badly written. I know it's easy for someone else to criticize your work, but I'm just trying to maybe explain why it didn't pass the quality assessment process. I repeat, the idea is good, and the article seems really clear, but you'd do well to proofread it with an app. I recommend Grammarly: it;s excellent. It helps with orthography and phrasing, which is really helpful for all of us who aren't native English speakers.
      I hope I helped, even in the slightest.
      My regards.

ninesonsonposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I'm a new in this place and that's right, it's difficult for the language for me and now, I will know.  why it didn't pass the quality assessment process. Thank you very much for your kindness for my trouble.   I will try to do  edit this article with your recommend Grammarly. Thank you very much again for your kindness.
        Best Regards

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Before you waste too much time on trying to fix it, think about whether this is the right place for you at this time. HubPages requires a high level, or at least a competent level of fluency in English. There may be better sites for you, perhaps where you can write in your own language?

Of course, if you work on your English skills, then come back and try again.

ninesonsonposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for your recommend. I will try to it, again.

2. NatashaL profile image84
      NatashaLposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I think the theme is interesting and not often used.

If it's OK with HubPages, I'd like to recommend that you visit some of the Hubs in the Word Usage and Grammar section of HubPages to read advice from those of us who have either taught English or are familiar with all the rules.

If you enjoy being at HubPages, and want to keep trying, you may also ask a friend to proofread your content before you submit it.

Good luck!

2. Diego Esperante profile image82
    Diego Esperanteposted 10 months ago

Best of luck, my friend. If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.

3. ninesonson profile image71
    ninesonsonposted 10 months ago

Thank you very much for your kindness. I will try to do your advice.

working