jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best green products of 2016

1. Frank Apablaza profile image61
    Frank Apablazaposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,
    I'm brand new to HubPages. I wrote for Examiner.com about Baby/Toddler products for a few years. HubPages is definitely a new format for me and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best green products of 2016 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Chatty Chat profile image84
    Chatty Chatposted 3 months ago

This isn't easy to read because of the formatting. You should match the description of the product with the photo. People like to see a picture of the product after they read about it. Italics can be annoying to read, so try to minimize the use of them.  Don't italicize description titles.

1. Frank Apablaza profile image61
      Frank Apablazaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the tips. quick question. I had links to the actual products in the paragraph, but I deleted them. Was I right in doing that? I wasn't sure if HubPages likes links within the article or not. I thought maybe they thought it was spammy? They were only links to the products in the article. Nothing out of the ordinary or weird.

1. theraggededge profile image94
        theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Spend some time here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

The problem is that HubPages is not keen on sales/product hubs any more. They want informative, interesting magazine-style articles, around 700 - 1500 words. Your hub is about 5 years too late smile