Getting Logged out on Letterpile site

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image98
    Pollyanna Jonesposted 3 months ago

When I visit HubPages, I log in as normal and can see my account and notifications all perfectly well.

However, I've had a comment posted on an article of mine that has been sent to Letterpile. When I go to this Hub, I get logged out of HubPages so I don't have the ability to reply to the comment as myself. It won't let me log in as myself either on this page. I think it assumes I need to create a new account on Letterpile?

But surely I'm meant to be kept logged in across all of the sites when I traverse my Hubs?

Is this a bug, or do I need to sign up again to Letterpile?

<<Edit: I am having the same issue with other Hubs that are on Owlcation, Reelrundown, and Exemplore. This wasn't happening earlier in the week, my log on status would remain the same and I would stay logged on no matter which of these I went to.>>

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 3 months ago

You need to log into the niche site. The username and password is the same as you use on HubPages. I know you said it was working. Maybe something else is wrong. Nevertheless, the following should help...

An alternative is to moderate and respond to comments from your "Global Comment Moderation Page"

Also, if you click to your niche hubs from your stats listing, it should automatically log you in.

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image98
      Pollyanna Jonesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, Glenn!