jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: All about Pokemon Go

1. ravinrau profile image59
    ravinrauposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub All about Pokemon Go (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 12 months ago

Grammar and language in general as well as picture credits.

ravinrauposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Sorry to ask. "Grammar and language in general" could you elaborate more and give some example. Besides that, "picture credits"  can I get an example of how it is been done ?
      Thank you

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 12 months ago in reply to this

For picture credits check out the hubs of other hubbers or look at the Learning center - you are advised to go through before you write any hubs, anyway.

The game was released on 6 July 2016 and was accept with a huge success. Many Pokemon fans throughout the world download the app from the playstore while some secretly download the apk file

The game was released on *the* 6*th* *of* July 2016 and was accept*ed* with ~a~ huge success. Many Pokemon fans throughout the world download*ed* the app from the playstore while some secretly download*ed* the apk file

Stuff between ** need to be added and ~~ removed.

EDIT: The downloaded is in the past tense as you've included it in the first paragraph which is basically telling us what the game is in general.

ravinrauposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the advice and teaching. I will look through my grammar and try to improve them.

working