jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Argh! I made a Mistake!

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Okay, I am currently feeling like a total idiot.

I answered a request. Or at least I think I did. I wrote a hub in response to a request. It's the first of what will probably be a five part series dealing with how to use Wordpress blogging platform (details, not just the basics like I published before). Badco had asked for help with WP and so I was responding to his request.

But for some reason it isn't showing up as an answer to the request. Can this be fixed? Is there a way for me to edit this? If not, is there a way for the staff to edit it?

I am sure that it doesn't really matter. Ugh!

2. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

You know I was trolling through requests the other day and thought of how perfect it'd be for you.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image92

I actually e-mailed badcompany99 about it to let him know I was working on it. I started two days ago and I *swear* I hit the "reply to this request" link but darnit, I must have jumped the gun on something.

Frustrating. Anyway, I'm going to get to work on part two!

4. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Well, I thought it'd be perfect for you.  Have you emailed the Hubpage team?  Surely they could have given you some advice or done something about this matter internally.

5. Everyday Miracles profile image92

I hadn't even thought about that! I guess I'm in a ditzy mood today. Not enough sleep and a lousy day outside.

I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion, RK!

1. RKHenry profile image80
      RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Anytime.

6. Christa Dovel profile image90
    Christa Dovelposted 7 years ago

When I did this, I started a new hub and transferred the information, but I found my mistake before I had published the first one.  Don't know if that will help or not.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
      Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's kind of long and complicated to do that. Besides, I've already published it. I just got done e-mailing the team, so hopefully this can be fixed. I really don't know how I managed to make this kind of a mistake. I sat staring at that request for twelve hours before I began to answer it.

tongue

1. Christa Dovel profile image90
        Christa Dovelposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It can be so frustrating!  But, luckily, it will get read either way.

working