jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

A Big shout out to AEvans!!!!

1. Aragon5000 profile image69
    Aragon5000posted 7 years ago

This is a very big shout out to AEvans to say you ROCK!!
    I am still new here and exploring, and one of the people that I have noticed here in the Crowd is you. I have watched how you encourage people, especially the new ones and I just want to say Thanks for being so nice and positive.

1. aniketgore profile image68
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

She help peoples a lot. And i am glad she is here.

2. WeddingConsultant profile image80
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll make sure AEvans's promised funds make it into your bank account. Thank you for your services.

smile

1. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh Wedding Consultant you are to funny and thanks to all of you for the compliment , all of you are truly appreciated on HubPages and many of us are glad that all of you are here. Keep your heads up and overcome as I myself also learn something new when I am on here, I have to get back to work as we have people who are stressing over the Swine Flu and are checking in at the ER. Here is a tip: Continually wash your hands and wipe those shopping carts, we will all get through it. smile Please do not panic. smile

1. RooBee profile image82
          RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the Swine Flu advice. I tend not to get super worked up over these things if possible. I can only imagine how busy work must be for you right now w/ all the hullaballoo.
          Will wash, wipe, and remain calm!

2. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

She is an inspiration to us all.

1. Aragon5000 profile image69
      Aragon5000posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow! glad to know that am not the only one that thinks she is a cool person

3. MissJamieD profile image79
    MissJamieDposted 7 years ago

Yes, AEvans is such an inspiration to so many of us:) We love and appreciate her here at HP!

4. profile image61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Deff get's my shout, she's not only a good writer but takes time with newbies, I know I have found her helpful, cool hat as well !

5. Aragon5000 profile image69
    Aragon5000posted 7 years ago

Bless y'all for your love and appreciation of a good person

6. Shalini Kagal profile image80
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Yes, she's an absolute pet!

7. MissJamieD profile image79
    MissJamieDposted 7 years ago

To reiterate what Bad said, AE takes time with newbies!! I know she helped me to become much more patient and strong (pertaining to comments that people leave). She once told me that it shouldn't matter if someone comments on your work or not. If you're satisfied with what you've written, move on. If not, edit. Otherwise just realize that not every hub is going to be bombarded with comments. Even the best hubbers have some hubs with far fewer comments than others. It's a numbers game that we don't need to play, really!

8. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

I have to agree! AEvans is one of the first who welcomed me and has taken time to read my wee baby hubs and give me some honest feedback on them. I hope that I can achieve somewhere near her status here one day (gotta have dreams) and that if I do, I will be so helpful and kind to newcomers.

9. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

*hands AEvans a soy-based cookie*

smile Now if only they would send you roses.. wink

You are a credit to our species, AE.

G|M

10. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Absolutely smile Great hubber!!  Woot woot!!

working