I'd like feedback on my Hub: Hospitality Sectors in India

1. Amruth Prabhu profile image59
    Amruth Prabhuposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Hospitality Sectors in India (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Your etymology for the word 'hospitality' is incorrect. There is no such term as hosp-tile.

"Derives from the Latin hospes,[5] meaning "host", "guest", or "stranger". Hospes is formed from hostis, which means "stranger" or "enemy" (the latter being where terms like "hostile" derive). By metonymy the Latin word 'Hospital' means a guest-chamber, guest's lodging, an inn.[6] Hospes is thus the root for the English words host (where the p was dropped for convenience of pronunciation), hospitality, hospice, hostel and hotel." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospitality

I'm afraid your English is not up to Hubpages standards. For example, 'dis advantage' should be 'disadvantage'. If you could have a fluent English speaker go through your hub and correct the grammar it might help.

Your title refers to hospitality in India, but your article, apart from one paragraph mentioning statistics from the FHRAI, does not specifically mention your country. It is very general, which means your article is competing against hundreds of other similar articles on the web. For example: http://www.hospitalityguild.co.uk/A-Car … er-options Which link do you think people are more likely to click on? That one, or yours?

To compete with all these authoritative sites, you have to narrow down your topic. Specifically to hospitality in India. Why is it different? Better? Give examples. Perhaps a short interview with somebody you know who works in hospitality?

Hope that helps a little.

1. Amruth Prabhu profile image59
        Amruth Prabhuposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thanks will not go back will work more on this