jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

So hubpages is making these side websites

1. tommylop profile image80
    tommylopposted 4 months ago

How do I move my material to some of these new websites. I do mostly gaming and I see they have a website now dedicated to that.

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 months ago in reply to this

You need to be chosen.

There will be a bright light in the sky, one moonless night, and you will feel an irresistible force drawing you skyward.

Or you will get an email.

1. earner profile image87
        earnerposted 4 months ago in reply to this

That's the one.

smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago in reply to this

As Will says, you can't move your Hubs.  The HubPages staff will decide whether your Hubs are good enough to move, and they will email you if they decide to move them.

1. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I prefer Will's Rapture method.

Strangely enough, I am currently working with a large clothing manufacturer on a range of Rapture wear.

For the older gentleman we have the No Rupture Rapture Suit (it might be a rough ride).

For the fashion-conscious young Miss, we have the Rapture Retro Classic Mini with Knee Highs.

For dog lovers, there is the Rapture Pet Sling (with scoop) so you are not left alone with dumb humans in Paradise.

This is a remarkable coincidence! I sell the Rapture Pet Sling on my website.  They have been very popular, and we have already sold out of the pink and blue, with only a few in safety orange left.

1. DrMark1961 profile image92
              DrMark1961posted 4 months ago in reply to this

This sounds like a whole new industry. Rapture carrying cages, available in all sizes for exotic pets so that they will not be left behind. Rapture backpacks (with a handle that you can hold on to and lift your dog up when you are being transported) in case it happens when you are backpacking or walking your dog on the beach, etc.
              Imagine the marketing possibilites!
              Imagine all of the websites that will care to advertise your products!

Indeed, the industry is burgeoning. We also carry Rapture arks and ant farms.
                http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13104290.jpg

Lol. You can keep the ant stuff, though, That is one creature that deserves to be left behind.

2. Dale Hyde profile image85
            Dale Hydeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hmmm...thinking of sugar gliders.

working