jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: All about Pokemon Go

1. ravinrau profile image60
    ravinrauposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub All about Pokemon Go (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

You already have a thread on this topic. Best if you use that one so that we can follow the replies.

2. Shirl Urso-Farmer profile image81
      Shirl Urso-Farmerposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I was interested in your article because I have grandchildren & I want to what they're 'in to.'
      I wish the first part of the article would be written as if you're talking to someone (like me) who doesn't have the first clue about how the game is really played or anything about Pokemon at all, i.e... picking up objects (virtually or physically?) Maybe just be extremely basic about Pokemon in the first paragraph.
      I think the article has some great info, but you might want to format the date of release from digits to 'July 27, 2016' (whenever the date is.)
      I think it's a good article with good writing and great potential; good luck, hope this helps  smile

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 months ago

The images look like registered trade marks to me. Are you sure you have the right to use them?

There are several style and grammar problems. I’ve identified a few with corrections in parentheses. There are several others.

What is Pokemon go (What is Pokémon GO?) The correct rendition is Pokémon not Pokemon.

You have repeated the same subhead later. You should create a different subhead.

There is confusion about whether it is GO or Go. It should be GO consistently.

( the game is not released in their region ) - no spaces after or before parentheses.

If you are a Pokemon fan and want to download the game as soon as it is release (released), get yourself notify by registering yourself on this website (you need to register on the website below for notification.)

There is (are) nearly 721 Pokemon ( right now there is (are) only 151 Pokemon ) – the parentheses problem repeats.

3. Chatty Chat profile image85
    Chatty Chatposted 3 months ago

"It is an android game which was released by the Pokemon enterprise a few days back."

Why did you write "a few days back"?  Someone could be reading this article two years from now. 

This topic is such a saturated topic on Google.  There are so many gaming websites and news articles talking about Pokemon Go.  Unless this hub gets published and somehow makes it on the first page of Google Search results, it'll only get little traffic from HubPages and MTurk.