I'd like feedback on my Hub: Should You Buy the OnePlus 3?

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image69
    Ashish Dadgaaposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Should You Buy the OnePlus 3? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. chefmancave profile image85
      chefmancaveposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Great topic but the grammar has some issues. I use a product called "Grammarly" to proofread my articles. I copied the text of your article into MS Word, ran Grammarly, and found 29 issues. In addition, there were two instances of plagiarism in the article (5% plagiarism). Normally, this is acceptable, but in your case, both instances of plagiarism pointed to an article written by "trustedreviews.com" about the OnePlus 3. Your SEO traffic will suffer because the "Trusted Review" article ranks much higher than your article.

If you want to improve this one article, then seek the help of a friend to proofread your article. If you plan to publish many articles on HubPages, then buy Grammarly. It costs $99/year.

2. NatashaL profile image88
      NatashaLposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Ashish, I will tell you the same thing I told you when you e-mailed me expecting me to go sentence by sentence through your previous version to point out errors and tell you how to correct them.

Because your English isn't quite there yet, I suggested that you spend time at Using English and other sites for ESL adults to review their educational materials and practice with English language learners.  Like chefmancave, I suggested installing the Grammarly extension on your browser.  Installing it on Google Chrome is free.

Your sentences are still wordy, and you didn't really address the issues I mentioned about the Design paragraph.  I told you I thought you should clean up one paragraph at a time before you move on to the next one. 

But the single most important thing you can do (and I already told you this) is to learn everything you can about English usage, especially verb tenses, which cause trouble for many.  Otherwise, your Hubs aren't going to pass QAP.