jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: A decisive understanding whether I should trade in

1. fabbasi profile image60
    fabbasiposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A decisive understanding whether I should trade in Forex or Not or Who should trade in Forex is it for every one ? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. NatashaL profile image89
      NatashaLposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I would say that although the content is all right, I have to agree with FatFreddysCat that your use of English is probably the biggest problem with this Hub.

The title is unwieldy.  "Is Forex for Everyone?" would be more succinct while still getting to the point.

This Hub would also benefit from subtitles.

In the paragraph "Before you start...," you say that people need to be familiar with certain terms.  Instead of just telling us we need to know those terms, why not explain those terms?

I recommend installing the Grammarly extension on your browser.  You have many run-on sentences or sentences that are too long and wordy. This is an example of what I mean:

With all the expertise it all actually comes down to having the two most important traits and requisites to stay a successful trader and if you think you can’t have them then my advise to you will be to never ever enter this market, go try find something else but Forex is not a place for you.

Are you sure you couldn't break down this sentence into several small ones?  The more unfamiliar or complex a topic is, the simpler your vocabulary and sentence structure should be.   

Why didn't you tell the readers the "two most important traits and requisites" in this paragraph instead of waiting until the next one?  You need to remember that the people who are probably reading this Hub are unfamiliar with Forex and money trading in general. 

When you advise someone, you offer advice.  (As a side note, the sentence I quoted comes across as patronizing.  You should maintain a professional, respectful tone throughout.)

Link to reputable financial sites, such as those who assist clients in money trading.  Unless you have expert knowledge of Forex, you need to cite sources for your statements.

I'm also not sure how the images enhance your content.

But, as FatFreddysCat and I said, the single best thing you could do to improve this Hub is to improve your English (especially punctuation and sentence structure in your case).  I recommend UsingEnglish (dot) com.  No matter how good your content might be, it won't matter if we can't read it.

fabbasiposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking time out for such detailed feedback. I am sure it is going to help me alot in future.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

I hate to be "that guy" but...just from that awkward-as-hell title, it's already obvious that your command of English grammar is not up to snuff.

Thanks for the feedback. What else I can do to improve the content and please also suggest how should the title look like.

3. Chatty Chat profile image85
    Chatty Chatposted 3 months ago

Don't write wordy sentences. Keep your sentences clear and concise. Same with titles.

Thanks smile It's a great help

4. NatashaL profile image89
    NatashaLposted 2 months ago

We haven't heard back from you, but I thought you should be aware that Forex is considered a "restricted topic."

https://hubpageshelp.com/standards/Lear … ted-topics

That, plus the other issues mentioned, is probably why your Hub isn't published.

fabbasiposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Oh.. I didn't know that. Thanks again for the timely feedback and concern that you have shown. I almost had planned another topic on the forex, now I will think about something else to write about.