I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 10 Conspiracies against the presidents of the U

1. vink21778 profile image53
    vink21778posted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 10 Conspiracies against the presidents of the United States (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 months ago

There are several spelling, punctuation, and grammar problems with this Hub that are probably blocking it from being published. Here are some issues within the first paragraph, corrections in brackets.

"He was 7th President of the United States. He served his nation from 1829 to 1837.(Space needed after period) He was born on March 15, 1767 and served his nation by wining (winning) various battles in the earlier age (during his military career). He became a national hero through his role in the war of 1812. (space) He defeated British at the Battle of New Orleans which proved to be one of the biggest achievement by him (one of his biggest achievements). He was known to be a combative young officer during his service in the military."

These errors are repeated throughout and there is not time nor space to go into them all, but one glaring mistake jumps out; under James Garfield you refer to him as John.

The content seems to a rehash from two websites, so I can't see how you will attract traffic when those sites are well established and will score much higher in search engines.

Perhaps, write ten separate articles on each of your subjects but with more research and fixing spelling, punctuation, and grammar by using a program such as Grammarly.