jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: God - Truth or Belief

1. Abhisek Nayak profile image75
    Abhisek Nayakposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub God - Truth or Belief (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

It's a bit disjointed and muddled. More of an 'I think...' blog post than an informational article.

There are some grammar issues throughout. Try it reading out loud; sometimes it will pick up glaring errors. You could also run it through an online checker such as Grammarly.

Abhisek Nayakposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I am sorry but I have checked it through Grammarly and it had no grammar errors but it had some word choice errors and you can also check it through grammarly.

with due respect, I want to ask you for some easier tips.

Can it be published if I get those word choice errors(sugested by grammarly) correct?

2. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 5 months ago in reply to this

With due respect, feedback here is offered as a gift--it is rude to throw it back in a person's face.

Also, your main problem is incorrect colloquial English.  Easy or not, that is what needs fixing.  For example.

You wrote:
          There is another question, which often hits my mind, and I think this question might also be running in most of the people’s mind. That question is if God exists, then why does not he/she come in front of us. Now let us talk about the people who do not believe in God. There is also a question about how the living creatures are present all over and how their creation took place. This question makes me believe that there is some force above us, which must have created us.

More correctly it should be something like this (if I have even understood the passage correctly):
          There are many other questions, which are often on my mind, and might have occurred to you.
          * If God exists, then why does he/she not appear to us?
          * Why do some people not believe in God?
          * Why and how did God create the Earth's diverse living creatures?
          These are the types of questions that I have considered, and the answers I have arrived at lead me to believe that there is some force greater than us, which must have created us.

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings and thanks for the post.

2. Abhisek Nayak profile image75
    Abhisek Nayakposted 5 months ago

Is anything wrong with the title or format of my hub?

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

"Filler text, fluff, personal conjecture, and pointless rambling does not cut the mustard here. You're shooting for a concise, refined and informative body of text supported by great media."

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … ndly-Title

We've given you suggestions and tried to help you. Now you have to spend some time working things out on your own. By reading the hubs at the Learning Center, you'll soon know how it all works.

3. Chatty Chat profile image86
    Chatty Chatposted 5 months ago

I wouldn't recommend posting on this site until your English writing skills improve.  Easier tips won't help your hubs get published. Study the Learning Center and any English grammar books you can find.  If that's too much effort, then reconsider joining this site.

working