jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Spinditty - video links and photos not showing on my Hub

1. K L Evans profile image93
    K L Evansposted 11 months ago

I've just found that my best Hub that's had more than 25,000 views has been moved to Spinditty. Unfortunately, since the move, none of the photos are showing - there are just blank spaces with a caption. Also, my YouTube video links aren't working. Just a black space. This is really frustrating, as it has totally ruined it. Has anyone else had the same problem? Please can someone advise how I can rectify this? Thanks.

1. SheilaMilne profile image91
      SheilaMilneposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Is is the hub about a nostalgic look at music of the 80s/90s? If so, it looks perfect;y all right to me.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Hi K L Evans,

Thanks for reporting. It looks like this is an Internet Explorer-specific issue. I recommend using a different browser while our Engineering Team looks into getting this fixed.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Just wanted to get back to you and let you know this has been fixed. Thanks for your patience!

2. K L Evans profile image93
    K L Evansposted 11 months ago

Hi Sheila.

It's this one: A Nostalgic Look at Late '80s & Early '90s Old Skool House Music and Raves.

If you can see all the photos and links on it, I am totally baffled, as none are visible to me, and I have tried accessing it on three different devices, including my laptop!

I have written two that are similar - the other relates to '80s music and is still on the original Hub site and looks ok.

But the 80s/90s one, above, is just full of blank spaces where the photos should be, as far as I can see.

3. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 11 months ago

https://spinditty.com/genres/A-Nostalgi … od-Friends

All pictures and videos show up fine. Have you tried another browser? I'm using Chrome.

working