jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Spinditty - video links and photos not showing on my Hub

1. K L Evans profile image93
    K L Evansposted 8 months ago

I've just found that my best Hub that's had more than 25,000 views has been moved to Spinditty. Unfortunately, since the move, none of the photos are showing - there are just blank spaces with a caption. Also, my YouTube video links aren't working. Just a black space. This is really frustrating, as it has totally ruined it. Has anyone else had the same problem? Please can someone advise how I can rectify this? Thanks.

1. SheilaMilne profile image90
      SheilaMilneposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Is is the hub about a nostalgic look at music of the 80s/90s? If so, it looks perfect;y all right to me.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi K L Evans,

Thanks for reporting. It looks like this is an Internet Explorer-specific issue. I recommend using a different browser while our Engineering Team looks into getting this fixed.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Just wanted to get back to you and let you know this has been fixed. Thanks for your patience!

2. K L Evans profile image93
    K L Evansposted 8 months ago

Hi Sheila.

It's this one: A Nostalgic Look at Late '80s & Early '90s Old Skool House Music and Raves.

If you can see all the photos and links on it, I am totally baffled, as none are visible to me, and I have tried accessing it on three different devices, including my laptop!

I have written two that are similar - the other relates to '80s music and is still on the original Hub site and looks ok.

But the 80s/90s one, above, is just full of blank spaces where the photos should be, as far as I can see.

3. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 8 months ago

https://spinditty.com/genres/A-Nostalgi … od-Friends

All pictures and videos show up fine. Have you tried another browser? I'm using Chrome.

working