I'd like feedback on my Hub: BB(Beauty&Body) Secrets of B-town Divas

1. jyoti kumari profile image59
    jyoti kumariposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub  Beauty Secrets of B-town Divas?.What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. NatashaL profile image88
      NatashaLposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I do not see this Hub listed on your profile.  But here is general advice I give to anyone whose Hubs didn't pass QAP:

1.  Most important is to double- and triple-check your English grammar and usage.  Many times, this is the reason a Hub didn't pass.  A search of "online grammar checker" should give you several options for checking for grammar, mechanics, and plagiarism online.
      2.  Be sure that you use subtitles consistently to break up big chunks of text.
      3.  If you use images, be sure they enhance your content and are free for you to use.
      4.  Vary between long sentences and short ones.  Many times, a long sentence can be either condensed or broken into smaller sentences.
      5.  Be sure to link to reputable sources.

2. erorantes profile image32
      erorantesposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I do not see any hub in your profile . You forgot to save in your computer. Or it is not ready to show. You can see the rules at the hub learning center. I am looking forward to see your future hubs. Welcome to hub pages where life is exciting.