Organizing content

1. Shirl Urso-Farmer profile image80
    Shirl Urso-Farmerposted 2 months ago

Hello to Everyone smile

I'm a newbie (obviously) and I have a couple of problems/questions that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere else.
    When I try to organize my content - put a photo next to a block of text - I click on 'organize,' double-click the text that I want to display alongside a photo, but it organizes capsules one on top of the other. I can't seem to put text side-by-side next to a photo, I can only double-click the text or photo to make it display as a narrow capsule arranged only on the right; can't get it to move to the left.
    I've also seen other author's hubs that have blocks of text off to the side that have a blue background and bullet points. I can't find any capsules on my hubtool that display like this, other than regular text capsules with bullet point, but they don't have a blue background.
    Thanks in advance any help offered!

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 2 months ago

If you select a text capsule to be displayed on the right (using directional arrows) at the top of the capsule it gives you the choice of three boxes: clear, pink, blue. You can position text and photos to be full width or to aligned right but can't choose to align left.