jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Trouble With Google Analytics! Help!

1. jameygc profile image81
    jameygcposted 5 months ago

Hi everybody:
    My problem is that I can't see my hubs in google analytics anymore. When I enter I can see a folder called Hubpages. Inside the folder I can see a link for my hubpages profile page and that is all I see, I can't find my hubs anywhere. I checked if the ID number match with my hp account and it matches. In hubpages my analytics status appear as ACTIVE. Do you guys have experience something similar or know what can I do to see my hubs?

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Go to my account, on HubPages and then earnings and you should see google analytics.  Click on it and then navigate via the drop down menu to your google stats.  I hope I am understanding you correctly.
      I can only find six of your hubs.  Perhaps the rest have been unfeatured for some reason or other.

jameygcposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. I will follow your advise. Yes, some of them have been unfeatured due to poor traffic. I wrote them a few years ago and then I suddenly stopped. I am editing my old work now to start writing again. Any advise that could help me is really appreciated.

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thanks.

2. jameygc profile image81

The thing is I do what you say and when it redirect me to google analytics the only thing I can see inside analytics is a link of my hubpages profile. I don't see anywhere my hubs.

1. sallybea profile image96
          sallybeaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Look at the top of you HubPages account.  Where you see your name at the top.  Click it and it will say my account.  At the bottom of the page, you will see all your hubs.  You don't need to go to google to see your hubs.

Right I understand that. My issue is to track my hubs in Google Analytics. Thanks Anyway

working