jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Girls Know That You Are Not Interested in Them When

1. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Girls Know That You Are Not Interested in Them When You  . . .. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image69
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Hello Kenneth,

If you can reduce the images in your hub and try to republish it?
      Have you done proofreading?

Good Luck.

1. kenneth avery profile image81
        kenneth averyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Ashish, is not published at the current time?

2. profile image59
      frumpletonposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I think (I am a woman) that if a guy is flirting with someone while he is with you, they are either fools or are trying to get a woman jealous.  If a man acts like a friend instead of a potential boyfriend, that's a clue.  Also, one huge mistake men make is not listening to women and not complimenting them on their cooking.  (Even if the food is terrible, eat it anyway or sneak it to the dog)

1. profile image59
        frumpletonposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Also, if a guy doesn't want a woman bothering them, get stinky.  Don't bathe for about 3 days or brush your teeth and then visit them.  Leave your soda cans or beer cans scattered wherever.  Moan about how many bills you owe and also say that your 6 nephews and nieces are going to be staying with you for the summer.  Or maybe it's your kids.  (you don't really need to have any of these kids.  You can just pretend to get her off your back.  You can borrow someone's mother to meet this girl and have the "mother" act like a real witch, criticizing everything.)  And talk about all the pretty YOUNG ladies.

2. kenneth avery profile image81
        kenneth averyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

"Fools" fits nicely.

working