jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Use of The Amazon Capsules

1. AndreaRelli1111 profile image82
    AndreaRelli1111posted 2 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and have not used the Amazon capsules yet. I am an Amazon Prime Member and I cook a lot. I was thinking about doing a Hub on recipe and incorporating an Amazon Capsule into it because I purchase items that I use to cook with through Amazon.

I was wondering what template you would suggest for a recipe and cooking Hub? Can I get a capsule for any item that I bought through Amazon to use on my Hub? Are there any tips that you would give or suggestion for doing this?

As far as you know do recipe and cooking Hubs do well?

Thank you so much!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You can use a capsule for anything Amazon sells, whether you purchased one or not.

But unless your hub as centered on, and discussing, that specific item, or perhaps it is rare (hard to find) and necessary for whatever your hub is about, don't bother.  Items advertised must be "pertinent" to your hub, and that means that it is to a large degree the topic of the hub.

A kitchen utensil (or food product), unless it is discussed at length, is necessary for the recipe and rare, will not qualify and the hub deemed overly promotional.

1. Jodah profile image88
        Jodahposted 2 months ago in reply to this

when you are writing your hub you will see that you can choose a template especially for cooking and recipe hubs or you can just choose a basic article or copy the template from one of your existing hubs. For recipe hubs especially the provided template is very helpful.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to HubPages! In addition to the good advice other Hubbers have given you here, you can find info on how to incorporate products properly in the Learning Center: https://hubpageshelp.com/money/Learning … d_22670856