Green Pen icon

1. mchllhwgt profile image78
    mchllhwgtposted 2 months ago

My 3rd article is still in the process of being featured or not. I have noticed that a Green Pen icon is on my account page next to the article. I have seen that a poll and Amazon capsule have been removed.

Have I done anything wrong? Is it likely to not get featured now?

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

The green pen just means it has been edited. You can accept the edits or not. It's possible that they have added a link to the Amazon product in the text.

You haven't done anything wrong and your hub is more likely to be featured with the edits.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
      Glenn Stokposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You also should have received an email detailing that edits were done to that hub. Make sure you are allowing emails from HubPages so you don't miss anything important. The weekly newsletter mentioned the green pen a few weeks ago.

You can also click on the pen to see the changes that were made. But if you change it back you may cause the hub to become unfeatured.

In my experience, the changes have always helped get more traffic and more sales revenue.

There is a good chance that your hub will be selected to be moved to a niche site soon, since it was edited. All my hubs that had some snipping done had been moved and doing much better. So this is a good thing. Be glad when you see these green pens.