jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 10 Reasons to Visit South Africa

1. shadsiddiqui profile image61
    shadsiddiquiposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 10 Reasons to Visit South Africa.

What can I do to improve?

Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

None of your images have source information to show you have permission to use them. This is a requirement for passing QAP.

shadsiddiquiposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your feedback. Do I need to give source info even if they are free to use images ?

3. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

I believe so.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I just wonder if the content you have written is sufficient to encourage people to really want to go to South Africa.

The images whilst being beautiful don't tell me a story and neither do they offer me any personal experience of you ever having been there.

I was born there and lived there for most of my life.   I think I would be looking for something different to that which one sees in a Tourism Brochure. 

I would want the hub to offer unusual experiences, get a feel and flavor of the place and food, more especially I would want to meet the people, see where and how they live.  I would want to know where I could get these experiences.
      Holidays planning is so much more than a brochure filled with great pictures.

Personal experience is everything, even if you have to include tips on how to avoid not getting mugged:)

Aside from that, I would want to see the source for your images.

shadsiddiquiposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate.

working