1. Sulabha profile image81
    Sulabhaposted 2 months ago

Having read some important hubs today on drawing traffic, I realized that my URL  http://hubpages.com/@sulabha doesn't really convey anything.
    1. Can I add something to it?
    2. But this also doesn't seem easy. Because, I have written on diverse topics ranging from Communication Theories to general topics.
    3. So, what would be next best thing for me?

Warm regards,
    Sulabha Dhavalikar

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 2 months ago

Your user name is set in stone as is the URL associated with it... However searchers are not going to be looking for your profile URL...

The most important thing is your hub title - the URL will be close to your original chosen title. Again this URL is fixed once the hub is created. The title has far more of an impact than the URL so don't worry too much.

If you want to create your own website then you can worry about the name you will choose for it; but on a site like HP it will have minimal effect on anything.

Remember a lot of what you read online, especially about getting traffic is opinion / rubbish / out of date / likely to get you in trouble / completely true / exaggerated / unsubstantiated / .......

1. Sulabha profile image81
      Sulabhaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. That's comforting.