jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

My content copied to a blog..

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 8 years ago

I never in my world thought that this could happen to me, my hub on baby clothes for the hubtopic edition is been copied word to word image details to a blog written by mike(the angry icon)

http://clothing-style.blogspot.com/2009 … l#comments

Did you guys know that http://besthubpages.com/index.php exist it had a link to my hub but with credit to me so thats cool...

I know this topic has been done before its just that i had to get it out here how do i let the blogger know what he has done.. kindly tell me..

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I checked it out, you have to figure out who hosts the blog and it appears that it is his own personal website. There is a place to leave a response and you can comment that it is copied content for the entire world to see. just a suggestion. smile

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
        charanjeet kaurposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The funny part is that when i click on post response it gets me back to nowhere.. no text box to leave comment nothing just the end of the page.. why is this so irky i never thought my content would be copied should this be a shock it sure doesnt make me happy...

2. profile image0
    shreekrishnaposted 8 years ago

contact the host

aevans is true

3. Kudlit profile image47
    Kudlitposted 8 years ago

I wouldn't worry about if I were you. Google is very good at filtering duplicate content. Your hub would be considered "canonical". That simply means Google knows that your hub has is the original content. And Google would discount the copycat page.

Google wants to serve only the best results. And incidentally, Google loves Hubpages too. So don't worry about it too much. You're better off spending your time writing more original content than chasing content thieves.

But if it will make you feel better, yeah go ahead and post a comment on the blog post.

1. Tottie profile image61
      Tottieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Could you tell Google?  I don't know - just asking.  Would there be any point?

4. Kudlit profile image47
    Kudlitposted 8 years ago

What I'm trying to say, Google already knows! smile

working