I'd like feedback on my Hub: Tips for spellbinding beauty using baby products

1. felishiyafiamma profile image77
    felishiyafiammaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Tips for spellbinding beauty using baby products. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Your title is too long. I'd change it to something like "Using Baby Products in Your Beauty Routine"... note how I have capitalized the nouns and verbs.

Your English is pretty good although there are a few places where it doesn't quite flow. Perhaps try reading it out loud - this often helps to pick up minor problems.

Watch out for recommending baby talc. One major manufacturer has been sued because its products allegedly caused cancer after being used long-term by an adult.

Also I wouldn't be recommending baby wipes 'alongside' toilet paper - they don't disintegrate and will eventually block the plumbing - ask me how I know this big_smile There are specific wipes people can buy for the bathroom.

What do you mean about baby wipes can be used for giving the final touch to makeup? You don't explain how.

Have you got permission to use those images? Your images have to be Creative Commons licensed or your own. Hubpages is becoming strict on image use.

Those are the points I noticed - they may be preventing your hub from being approved.

2. felishiyafiamma profile image77
    felishiyafiammaposted 2 months ago

Thank you Bev. You have made me realize some silly mistakes. I am working on that. And yes, I have the permission to use those images so I hope it is all about my content that I need to edit.